ALL ZACH BRYAN TICKETS WILL BE NON-TRANSFERABLE
In an effort to limit ticket scalping, Cheyenne Frontier Days will be implementing a non-transferable ticket policy for Zach Bryan on July 23.
What does this mean for you?
- Limit of 4 tickets per person
- Tickets are non-transferable
- The original purchaser MUST arrive with the ENTIRE ticketed party and present an AXS Mobile Delivery Ticket for everyone in their party.
- Tickets may only be resold through the AXS App at face value or less
- May require an ID to enter venue
All Digital/Mobile Tickets can now be saved in Apple Wallet.
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES SHOULD I BE AWARE OF?
Security procedures are subject to change at any time. Guests are encouraged to bring only the necessary items onto Frontier Park to provide a safer environment for the public and expedite entry. Pets will not be permitted onto Frontier Park with the exception of service dogs for the disabled. Some areas may require you to be 21 years of age and have valid ID.
- Closed circuit cameras have been installed around Frontier Park, and will be monitored during the celebration
- Firearms or weapons, whether concealed or unconcealed, will not be allowed on Frontier Park
- All Frontier Park entrances will include bag and security checkpoints, please plan your visit accordingly
WHAT IS THE ENTRY POLICY?
Guests are encouraged to bring only the necessary items onto Frontier Park.
Guests will be asked to take prohibited items to their vehicle or dispose of prohibited items at the gate. Cheyenne Frontier Days™ is not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Purse, Fanny Pack or Clutch not to exceed 12”x 6”x 12” OR 1 Clear Bag
- Additional clothing if carried loosely or in approved clear bag
- Flat Seat Cushion
- Exceptions will be made for medical items after proper inspection
- Diapers Bags after proper inspection
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Any bag, fanny pack or clutch larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Aerosol Cans
- Aluminum Bottles, Cans, Thermoses, Water Bottles, Drinks or Beverages
- Coolers of any kind
- Animals (service dogs are permitted)
- Artificial Noisemakers
- Bicycles, Scooters, Roller Skates, and Skateboards
- Binocular Cases
- Camera Bags
- Computer Bags
- Illegal Drugs
- Objects that can be used as projectiles
- Outside food or drink
DO YOU HAVE A MAP OF THE PARK?
ARE PETS ALLOWED WITHIN THE PARK?
Pets will not be permitted onto Frontier Park with the exception of service dogs for the disabled.
ARE PETS ALLOWED AT THE PANCAKE BREAKFAST?
Chapter 9 Section 52 of the Wyoming Food Rules states animals are not permitted at Pancake Breakfasts with the exception of certified service dogs for the disabled.
HOW EARLY CAN I SHOW UP FOR THE RODEO AND ENTERTAINMENT?
Seating begins one hour prior to the event start time. PRCA Rodeo seating begins at noon. Frontier Nights seating begins at 7 p.m.
WHAT IS THE “PARTY ZONE”?
The Party Zone is not for the faint of heart! This area is designed for those wishing to get close to the stage while enjoying a party atmosphere. It is a standing-room-only, general admission area. There is a No Re-Entry Policy for this area.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the Party Zone under any circumstance.
- Children between the ages of 13 and 16 years old are not permitted in the Party Zone unless accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
Admission into the park is $5 per person. However, if you have already purchased Rodeo or Frontier Nights tickets or a carnival armband for that day, admission onto the park is free.
Also, if you pay the $20 for Park & Ride, you will receive free entrance into the park for all persons in the vehicle.
HOW OLD DOES MY CHILD HAVE TO BE BEFORE I HAVE TO BUY A TICKET FOR THEM?
All persons over 2 years of age will be charged full admission. For comfort and visibility during night shows, we recommend seating for children.
CAN I BRING A COOLER INTO THE PARK?
No outside food or beverages will be permitted. Exceptions will be made for small, soft sided coolers no larger than 14″ x 14″ x 14″ for need-based cases after proper inspection. These include, but are not limited to, baby formula, medicine and other immediate needs.
WHERE CAN I DROP OFF AND PICK UP MY CHILDREN?
At Public Transportation, along 8th Avenue between gates V-4 and V-3. Look for the signs.
WHAT TIME DO THE PARADES START?
CAN I BRING A STROLLER ONTO THE PARK?
Yes, strollers are allowed on Frontier Park after a proper inspection, however they can be very difficult to take into the grandstands. Strollers are not allowed in the Party Zone.
WHERE DO I PARK?
CAN I BRING MY CAMERA TO THE RODEO OR FRONTIER NIGHTS EVENTS?
Cheyenne Frontier Days will allow photography, videotaping and digital image capture of the rodeo for private and personal use, as long as this activity does not interfere with the ability of other spectators to view the rodeo and the photographer does not occupy seats he or she has not purchased. Any commercial use or distribution without the express written consent of Cheyenne Frontier Days is strictly prohibited. You may use photographs, videotape or digital images obtained from Cheyenne Frontier Days rodeo solely for private or personal, non-commercial purposes only. Any other use, including for any commercial, issue advocacy or fundraising purposes, is strictly prohibited without our express prior written consent. Systematic retrieval of images from the rodeo, whether to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection or compilation is prohibited absent our express prior written consent.
We will continue to support our artists’ and copyright requirements by prohibiting any sound, film or video tape reproductions of the night show performances without an agreement with the performers involved, and Cheyenne Frontier Days.
Our goal has been and continues to be to prevent the unauthorized use of Cheyenne Frontier Days imagery for commercial use, profit generation or the promotion of organizations and agendas unrelated to Cheyenne Frontier Days. As a result, photography and videotaping for personal use is welcomed.
2023 Cheyenne Frontier Days Security Orders